There are lots of Instagram assets that you can use for your marketing purposes and make the best use of social media platforms and your followers. You can even use the logos, icons, and screenshots that you will typically find on the Brand Resources site.
However, to make it useful and high yielding, you will need to follow a few specific guidelines and plan how exactly you can use the Instagram logo.
- First, you will need to balance your brand with the Instagram Brand. This will create a better partnership of sorts.
- Secondly, you must make it a point to avoid representing the Instagram brand in such a way that it implies an endorsement or sponsorship.
- Thirdly, make sure that you make it most distinctive with the prominent features that imply partnership but does not look too aggressive.
This will ensure that your brand is not put in a negative context. Know and follow the community guidelines when you create the context script or your storyline.
Also, check that you descriptively deliver things without modifying, abbreviating, or translating the word Instagram. Never combine ‘Insta’ or ‘gram’ with your company name, your brand, any trademarks, or any other generic terms.
The distinct benefits
When you use Instagram icons, you will get better branding. There are several benefits to it. You will be able to build trust among the billion users that will create immense opportunities for you to be seen.
According to Pew Research, it is found that:
- 35% of Instagram users visit the platform multiple times a day and
- Almost 60% of them admit checking their account at least once in a day.
This means that you will get a substantial amount of viewership. Just imagine how much you would have paid for advertising in any other way to get an equal amount of viewership. Therefore, Instagram is the best platform for:
- Engage the Instagram followers
- Tap them
- Build trust and
- Spread the name of your brand in this online space.
When you use captivating images and videos to show the true beauty and benefits of your products, you will not only gain a large number of Instagram followers but will also be able to manage all your other social followers in a much better way of being present on these networks as well using a similar type of content. As a result, you will be able to drive more organic and real traffic to your site.
Choosing social media icons and logos
Now that you know that social media is a significant part of the lives of the people and businesses, you should choose the right type of social icons and logos to use. You must know the rules and what you can and cannot do with the logos when you use them for the Instagram platform.
To make the best use of the power of social media and the digital world, you must be very active on these platforms.
- This will help you to connect with your target audience directly.
- Your presence will be felt everywhere since most of the people access social platforms using their phones.
This will ensure that they will be able to find better deals on new products and you will make the most from your website and your advertising.
There are a few specific dos and don’ts of using Instagram Brand or logo for your brand most successfully.
- Link directly to the Instagram page
- Balance your brand logo with the Instagram logo
- Dedicate only 50% or less of the content to Instagram and
- Be consistent with your content, posting, its font, and size.
- Modify the logo
- Assert rights directly or indirectly
- Make the logo a prominent feature
- Trademark anything
- Use a hashtag containing ‘Insta’ or ‘gram.’
- Print the logo on promotional products
- Add filters, effects, and animation.
Always follow terms and conditions of use and never use it for any illegal activities.
Sourcing social media icons
You will find these icons in the Assets section of the brand resources site of Instagram. You will see these icons in black and white and also in color. While using these icons, remember that:
- You will need to use these icons without any circular, square, rounded-square, or any other container shapes.
- You will also need to take proper permission if you wish these icons for radio, broadcast, or any other form of out-of-home advertising and even for prints larger than 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Your content should not comprise more than 50% of the total duration of your design.
When you use these correctly, you will find it very easy to grow your social media followers. You can use it for different social channels to establish a better connection with the users and also for your website, business cards, or any other physical or digital marketing materials.
Businesses widely use these icons, and most users now expect the companies to have such an icon link on their sites. These are neat and a tidy alternative to those interfering and annoying ‘follow me’ pop-ups.
Use it like a pro
If you want to use these social icons like a pro, you can also use the Instagram Logo Creator. This will help you to create beautiful designs for your logo to create a better following and gain better results from your social marketing campaigns.
There are different types of logos you will find and can design, such as logos for:
- Design studios
- Wedding planners
- Visual artists
- Interior designers
- Clothing stores
- Coffee shops, and more.
To use this tool, you will need to go to the Logo Maker, type the name of your brand in the text box and select the industry. You will get several personalized templates. Choose one particular template and customize it. You can do this in different ways, such as:
- You can change the fonts
- You can add or remove colors
- You can change the graphics as well.
You can create your unique design from these endless customizations possibilities.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager at Blastup and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram followers and free Insta likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.